Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stalker

I have a stalker!!! I’m not kidding. It’s real and very freaky!

Okay, maybe not a “stalker” stalker, but more of like a “megalomaniac-admirer” stalker or something like that. I’ve known about this quite some time now, and have been thinking about it very often lately. I only told Alex and Sheng about it, because they are guys so they probably can relate. But now, I just need to get it all out of my system before it freaked me out…here goes nothing…

I got the whole story when I went back to Keat Hwa (my secondary school) for the Chorals Speaking competition last month. Sheng, Alex and I were waiting for the competition result to be announced when a girl signaled for me to meet her outside the hall. She’s a prefect and my junior, so I thought she just wanted to say hi or something. But then she asked me:

“Do you know SG?”

SG is short for “Stalker Girl”, I don’t really know her name, and she’s only a brief acquaintance. So I answered:

“No I don’t think so, maybe I know how she look like but never really got her name. Who is she?” I admit, I sometimes get muddled by other people’s name. So I may know somebody, but I’m clueless about what they are called.

Back to the story, after I said that, the prefect gave me a very confused look and said:

“Really? But SG said the you are her boyfriend.”

And I was like “What the f**k!! No, I’m not!”

Then, she said “Ya, she said you even went to her house during Hari Raya wearing a blue baju Melayu with songkok and her Dad gave you RM50 for duit raya…”

Oh my lord! Me? Going to a total stranger’s house? So I told her “No, that’s totally not true, it’s b*llshit la! Don’t believe her.”

That’s not the end to it, the prefect also told me that “SG even said that you bought her a RM49.99 Westlife CD as a birthday gift and stashed it at the guardhouse so she can get it after school…”

For God sake’s who is this SG?!! She’s such a liar and a very good one too…all those details…WTF!!

And I told my junior “Never believe what she said about me, cause they are all lies la…”

And she was like “Really? I totally believe her…”

By then, a very crappy teacher came and told my junior to go back to her class and I went back into the hall and told Alex all about it (Sheng went back as I was speaking to the prefect).

See, I told you I have a stalker…but as always, I managed to find something funny about SG’s tall tales, if her Dad gave me RM50 for duit raya and I bought her a RM49.99 CD, then I’m only left with 10 sen to spare…rugi la! Wakakaka...Ops...yala...it's only 1 sen...thanks Iwan...malu...

Anyway, SG really freaked me out la…haven’t she heard of some healthy courtship?...Sigh…

8 comments:

Iwan said...

Oh dear, that was so scary hor...
Maybe this SG gal like u and she is saying all these on the pretext to get closer to you?

This is so absurd man!!!

and $50 minus 49.99 is 0.01 cents lah, not 10 cents.

hahahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Eh!! Scarynya!! Omg...is she THAT desperate to please other people kah?

You better confront her about it and take this lie apart?

leonard leao said...

Yeah...super creepy man...she might become a great writer someday in the FICTION department that is..wakakaka...

Oh shit...now u know why i flunked math...oh...mrs. lim (my math teacher) would be sooo furious nad disappointed...sigh...god bless her soul...hahahaha...

cc said...

Heh, I used to have a friend who told us a famous Taiwanese singer was her bf. She even went on to describe their love story and the whole nine yard. Creepy character she was.

Paupau said...

a stalker..you have a stalker....YOU WHAT?!aiya...hor sek you don't know how she looks like,or her age,or whatever info on her,abo i can use my skills to check out liao ma..aiyoo...professional spy can't help you this time liao..lolz..

-MJ- said...

walau...dat junior is 'keras kepala'!!so ngai!
dun tell me she's f5(the one who told u bout da stalker)
...gosh!

apple-rainbow said...

Omg..haha! izit the one who sent u Hari Raya card?? such a muka tembok gal...maybe u r too NICE...=)

leonard leao said...

To Jessica,

I don think i have to do that...most of her friends know that she a liar now...thanks for dropping by...;)

To CC,

Wow...taiwanese singer...that's like so......Paulene! She call herself mrs.teo...wakakaka...just kidding la...apparently she's the wife of nicholas teo...hehehe...

To Pauline,

No nedd professional spy la...u think James Bond movie kah? Actually i have seen her la...she's the girl we interviewed for the BM Society post...one of them la...but u might not remember liao...thanks anyway...

To MJ,

No, i dun think she in form 5 la...form 4 i think...don go ask her lo...or else i'll be "famous" againg around school...sigh...hahahaha...

To Apple,

Yeah...i think the one who sent me the card and the one who's lying is the same person la...luckily i din go her house...takut....