Saturday, April 5, 2008

Untitled

I don't know why I stopped blogging and I am not sure as well as to why I chose to write this entry after months of silence. Well, I suppose boredom is more will-bending than procrastination and the lack of determination, that's how it was with me. Many things had happened in the course of these long, quiet days. Events that frustrated me; situations that made me feel uncomfortable, sad, happy, indifferent and also angry. They are hard to explain, so don't expect an explanation. Maybe some day, when I finally find out the reasons for all these, we'll have a long conversation over a meal perhaps or a walk, traversing the countryside as I share with you my knowledge of what had been and could be. You must be so confused by now. You are not alone.





But for now, I think the reason for writing this post must have been nostalgia. Like the old picture above (well, not that 'old' after some faulty editing from my side). Taken a long time ago, bearing a profound significance and a story that only those in it can understand. Nostalgia hit me, I guess. For a moment I craved that feeling that blogging can give. That unexplainable state of mind that one gets when one knows that he or she can tell that story without the fear of adverse consequences of the worldly circumstances. Maybe, it's not all that deep, I might be craving for attention. Ashamed? Not really...

Anyway, I guess sometimes it takes a great deal of bravery and courage (not that I have any) to put our minds to words and hope that those who shall lay eyes upon it will not judge or form perceptions of the person behind the monitor. Was I scared? Go figure...


I guess I'm back...for the moment that is...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest friend Leonard, Write longer post next time k..and don't so emo k...write longer with pics...=))))

leonard leao said...

Hahahaha...finally u managed to get a comment in...next time put ur name la...pot...lol...kidding la

Anonymous said...

eh kau botak masa high school???

leonard leao said...

To Elaine,

Kau tak tau kah?

Anonymous said...

walau...
i think should be considered as one of the most emo post la.. haha... dunno wat to say la... but the BALD hairstyle is definitely OUT... dun ever go bald again...

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

Emo meh? Where got...I will definitely not go bald again la...it's horrible...

Anonymous said...

eh botak lagi laaaa. aku nak tengok. =D botak tu "in" tau. miller pun botak. =)))

leonard leao said...

To Elaine,

Muka aku tak sekurus Miller kau la...kalau botak mesti muka macam pau...lol...

Anonymous said...

Erm...this is called the real pisces bah..=)

leonard leao said...

To Apple,

Yes...a real pisces...lol...