Thursday, December 20, 2007

SS2 Murni

Some times back, I was lucky enough to finally dine at the infamous SS2 Murni with Akil, Steph, Manpreet, Dionne and Andrew. The first time I heard of this eating place was during a BRATs gathering from Yun-Ni (who is now studying somewhere in the New South Wales...)...and then from Stephanie when I came to college...my initial impression was a huge food junction with many stalls selling different food, like a foodcourt in a mall. But SS2 Murni was actually a mamak store! And mind you the food is superb!!!

Since it was my first time, I don't really know what to order, so we consulted Steph who had been to SS2 Murni before. She recommended to us the special Roti Hawaii. Which was delicious...it's like roti canai but the inside is filled with chicken cubes, egg, sausage and many other yummy stuffing...
Other than that they also have great drinks...their special fruit juices and smoothies. I ordered the Mango Special that Yun-Ni told me about. It was nice, ice blended and served with chunks of watermelon and mata kucing...yum yum...Akil took the Pink Panther which was a concoction of banana and strawberry smoothie...it look abit like blended brain though...and I dared him to finish it or I'll pour the remaining smoothie on his head...lol...he never finish it (nearly vomited in the car) and I let him go, for now...wakaka...


Anyway, that's all for this food review...go and try for yourself!! Happy Christmas everyone!!

No comments: