Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Social Psychology and Cici

We finally had our first Social Psychology class today after 2 weeks of cancelled classes. Needless to say, anticipation was high as my coursemates and I longed for a subject that will finally break the tepid monotony of the other classes, maybe with the exception of Media Appreciation. I'm starting to like it. Unfortunately, dreams that we build our hopes upon were nothing but fantasy as this class happened to be quite "studious" in the case of both the lecturer and his lectures. I'm not implying anything here, but my expectations of the class were not met. Sorry, the truth hurts...

However, I tried my best to make the best out of this situation and made my own mind map for today's class. Well, it might seems more like a self-gratifying action, but I assure you it did help get some facts into my brains. Let's hope it goes uphill from here...


Went to Sunway Pyramid just now with Dionne, her sister (wanted to put her name, then I realise that I don't really know how to spell it...hehehe) and Akil. Both Akil and Dionne played 2 games so as to get ready for the upcoming college bowling tournament. Since I was not playing, I took the chance to practice taking some action shoots of the bowlers. Too bad my phone's camera is crappy...don't have any great pictures, but it did help me pass time while waiting for the 2 to be done.


I don't know why, but I like this one. I love how Akil is seen bowling through the gap between Dionne's hand and body that somehow framed this particular shot. I just hope the picture quality is better...

Anyway, did some shopping after the bowling session. Bought sleeping bag for the Adventure Race on Friday and then I deviated and got myself a new pair of jeans...I'll wear them tomorrow... :D

Had dinner at Alif, a "Mamak" restaurant and then me and Akil crashed Aina's place while waiting for our future landlady to come and show us the rooms we are renting. Well, everything is confirmed. I'm moving this July.

I'm out of bombastic lines for today...but I did saw a dead cat on my way to college. Its rigid, soulless body pulled mixed emotions out of me. I'm sad at the death of such a beautiful creature but I'm disgusted by the state of its remains...I don't know...it's just sad...I miss Cici.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got pics and its a nice post...good job!!!!

leonard leao said...

To Manpreet,

Thanks...u did a great job to...by finally putting inur name...lol
:p

Anonymous said...

we should crash her place every now and then and plan our great getaway! =)) hopefully can be neighbours with you guys! =D

leonard leao said...

To Elaine,

Well, that will be a must once I move nearer to u guys! Wakakaka..ya...i want road trip! Yes...may we be jira tetangga...hahaha

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

OMGG! I love your mind map. So artistic! :D *thumbs up*

Oh and I am gonna link you up :)

Hean Wu said...

dead cat... i still rmb tht oh so beautiful poem... the one tht u won a prize... congrats man...!!! on past history... haha... i lke this post better.. more normal.. i like normality, rountine-ness... its safe...haha...

leonard leao said...

To Mei Hsuan,

Thanks..not much of a mind map anyway...lol...sure...i'll link u up too.. :D

leonard leao said...

To Hean Wu,

Yea...it kinda remind me of that poem too...sad really..sigh...

Finally, my post is not too emo for u..hahaha

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... i like this post a lot more than the previous one.. at least it is not that EMO... but i dun like the pic where my body and hand is considered as a frame to akil's image.. can see the excessive fats... haha...

Anonymous said...

Haha...cici...dunno whether she still recognise u...well..cici is also a name 'nickname' for one of ur friend here..=)

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

Good to hear that I'm EMO no more...lol...I still like the picture though...:p

leonard leao said...

To Apple,

My cat Cici will always miss me la...I wonder what happened to that other "Qiqi" la...

Anonymous said...

Is cici...not "qiqi" la...

leonard leao said...

To Apple,

Huh? Who u talking abt? I dunno le....who ar?