Thursday, April 10, 2008

Taylor's Adventure Race

With only a few more hours before the Adventure Race, I'm starting to think of what kind of hellish situation I'm getting myself into.



Only RM120 to spend among 4 people for 2 days and 1 night...no luxuries...no comfort...



Constant raining every evening...6 hours of rest...good grace!



Anyway, I won't be updating until this Sunday...wish me luck guys!



P/s: Stay tuned to see what happened to Leonard (unsporty, low stamina, high metabolism dude) and his friends during the race...if they made it back on time that is!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck...

leonard leao said...

To Apple,

Thanks!!! Anyway, I survived...that's why I can still leave this comment...I'll post about the race soon..

Anonymous said...

cepat post bout the race.. though i basically know the whole story already... haha... to all out there, dun be jealous cos i already know the story.. after all, kakak is always important.. (perasan-ness...=p) hehe...

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

I will post as soon as possible la...now damn tired...whole body is sore...sakit sial...lol

Anonymous said...

eh eh dionne jangan perasan tu. i pun dah tau pasal cerita tu. aku tanya stephanie. =p

leonard leao said...

To Elaine,

Gilakan the race....thank god i survive...lol...

Anonymous said...

eh elaine... u kena tanya.. leonard called me and tell me without me asking la...

leonard leao said...

To Dionne and Elaine,

Alahai...macam ni pun nak argue...ish...