Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Ride of Our Lives!!

So after Akil and Mei Yen left for their hometown for the end of semester holiday, there was only me and Dionne left out of the gang of four. Initially, I wanted to go to MidValley to shop and get cottage cheese for my Mum. However, through the power of persuasion from Dionne (I'm giving you too much credit...hahaha) I found myself wondering the different floors of Sunway Pyramid's new-wing with my dear kakak...

As you guys know, the life of Leonard (that's me...in case you don't know) is always full of randomness. As we sat at the Hartz Chicken Buffet Restaurant with Elaine, Manpreet, Kel Zoe, Joey and Leh Bin, the idea of going to MidValley came to our minds...and off we go...

I'm getting way ahead of myself here. So it happened that Kel Zoe's sister was also going to MidV and was willing to drive some of us (as not everyone can fit into her car) and the rest would follow in Joey's car.

Now, let me tell you about Joey. She's the most innocent girl that can ever be found on this planet. But, she compensate that aspect of her by having an extremely bubbly personality, loud range of vocal projection (or very...very...very...very loud...) and restless. Which is fine by me as long as we get to MidV...hahaha...though that was not the case at first...

Joey couldn't remember where she had parked her car which she named Mango. She there we were looking around for Mango in the massive carpark until I'm puffing and sweating...we took around 20 to 25 minutes to find Mango and now the terror begins...

Joey's driving skill is not bad...but she is super restless in her car...dancing to the radio...making hilarious comments and laughing out loud...she's a wreck...if you get what I mean. Not a wreck wreck...but a positive wreck...okay...whatever...

Well, her driving skill basically sacred the living daylight out of me...I think Dionne suffered more though as she was in the front seat...lol...



Joey the "rollercoaster" driver...


Looking uncannily calm...which make us more scared...

Along the way, she kept on telling us to trust her...which was a bit...emm...hard?...ahahaha...yet it was all fun...I was laughing at her silly comment all the way to MidV...but don't forget how terrified we are at the same time...

Dionne: Ahhh...oh my God!! Why is your windscreen wipers so fast and furios?!! Ahhhhh....

Leh Bin: Oh Lord! I'll close my eyes and my ears and pretend that I'm in a dream...somebody save us!!!...


Yours truly: I'm too young to die...please spare my soul!! Please...Joey pay attention! Hold the steering wheel!!...Fuhh...

Fortunately, we manage to arrive safely...not a scratch...which I guess I'm thankful to Joey...Kel Zoe, Manpreet and Elaine was our welcoming party at the carpark...they were more worried about our lives that ourselves...hahaha...

The welcoming party: You guys are SAFE!! Thank God!

At last we managed to reach Gardens which, is another new shopping mall similar to KLCC and start shopping. I was very excited about coming to Gardens because I heard there was a very cool t-shirt shop here. The shop is called "Graffi Tee"...

Me and Kel Zoe browsing in "Graffi Tee"...I was a bit dissapointed by the fact that there were not much choices in the shop and the t-shirt that I wanted was still not there...which sucks...I wanted to shop and get something badly after getting my Mum's cottage cheese. So we walk around a bit more and camwhored with the mall's background...

The garden bridge...it's a backdrop...


Dionne looked like she's in an English countryside...thanks to my photography skills...hahaha...


Dionne and Kel Zoe camwhoring...what's new...

Me, Kel Zoe and Dionne...I'm moping over my t-shirt dissapointment...lol...



Group photo!! Leh Bin, Me, Dionne, Manpreet, Joey and Kel Zoe...Elaine was the photographer...kesian...tak dapat bergambar...lol...

Then it's time to go back. Oh, I got myself another top from Topmen...they are having their mid-season sale right now...there's bargains galore!

Well, the same thing happened again...we forgot where Joey's car @ Mango was and started another search for it...lol...we can be so forgetful sometimes...As none of us were familiar with the road in KL, we took the risk and just follow the road signs. We were supposed to go back to our college which was right at the border of Subang and Petaling Jaya (PJ)...so we followed the sign to PJ and ended up on the other side of town which we called the real PJ and our college is situated in the fake PJ. So we turned around and manage to follow the sign to Subang Jaya and Bandar Sunway.

After that I had dinner with Elaine and Leh Bin...and we chat...it was a great day!! And I seriously hope that all of us can do it agian some day soon!

That's all..I gotta catch the train now to the bus station cause I'm going back to Kedah today!! I'm sooo happy! Chat later!

7 comments:

Paupau said...

ehem..what did you say..you shop again?!

btw,where's the report of the list.hmph..can't be trusted punya ppl..=.=

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Once a while nia ma...oh...i malas wanna do written report la...verbal can d la...lol..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

eh, the photographer for our group pic is JOEY la... apa la u.. confuse with our classmates's names huh??

-MJ- said...

haha...ur scary face is damn funny!

leonard leao said...

To Dionne...

I know la...i corrected d what...it's in the chatbox la...lol

leonard leao said...

To MJ,

HUH? That pic? My face is not scary la...my it's a scared face...not a scary face...am i that scary??...Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha!!! Leh Bin looked really scared..haha..