Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Jumble of Nonsense...

It's been a very stressful week, final exam is coming very soon (next monday to be exact) and my Human Communication academic essay (due on the last day of final exam) is still not done. Seriously, I'm currently living up to my title of being a "Procrastinating King"...I was supposed to finish my assignment today...but...look what I'm doing now? I'm blogging...it's all you guys' fault...hahaha...tempting me to blog for your pleasure...hahaha...I know, I'm dramatic and sometimes narcissistic...that's how I am...Anyway, since I'm blogging just for the sake of procrastination (but my entry is still as sincere as ever, mind you) I don't really have much to talk about...so instead let me show you some pics which equate to a true jumble of nonsense...

Let me introduce some of my wacky (and not so wacky, if you catch the flow...oh well...nevermind) classmates...tada...



Mitch with her purple hair...she kept changing her hair color...the last time I heard it's blond...I wonder what it will be...wakakaka...


Introducing Cel Sin! The girl from Seremban....there are a lot of Serembanians in my class...pretty le...so pretty until I look so damn ugly beside her...memalukan...




And this girl is Pooi Yee...can be considered as Cel Sin's best friend...they always talk rapid Cantonese with each other...blablablablablabla...but she's a lot of fun!


She's the loudest in my class, she's the kuku-gaga-crazy girl....she's none other than....Joey!! She seems to have something going on with random taxi drivers (*whisper...whisper...)...I sincerely thinks she has a good future in sale...very persuasive...hahaha...and the guy in black is Akil...funny chap...lol...


Talk about the devil! And here she is...Dionne...my dear kakak ...this pic was taken after our commercial presentation for Mass Comm...I was the devil in the commercial...I made those horn with her hairband...lol...

This is how the hairband is at first, if you guys are wondering...lol...


Meet Pauline the Cat...wakakaka...you know who I name it after...wakakaka...she exactly like her namesake...sooo crazy...look at what she did...


OMG!!! She's flashing her butt at us all!...I bet the human Pauline is doing the same thing in the streets of Melbourne...wakakakakaka...jangan marah...



I saw this bug two days ago near the elevator entrance at my condo...damn freaky...I named it Mr. Buggy...hahaha...unfortunately, when I went back in the evening...he's dead...crushed and sticking to the floor...life is so brief...sigh...rest in peace Mr. Buggy...



My dinner! Spaghetti with mixed veggie and sausage...yum...yum...who says I can't cook?



Took this yesterday...it's Manpreet...we are in the library...trying to do the assignment I mentioned earlier...see what I mean about procrastinating? Instead of focusing on the essay...i took pictures...lol...


Manpreet's outrageous earrings!!...She have one that look like a satalite dish...wakakaka...


Dionne...doing essay or MSN?? Look so sleepy...


This is the topic I'm doing for my essay...damn hard...sigh...anyway...that's all. Need to get cracking and finish it today...hopefully...lol...later people!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god.... how ugly i look in that devil-ish photo?? can't believe u put that photo, bro... and in the other photo,for your info, i was concentrating on my assignment and not MSNing... not like you.. suppose to do assignment but dunno wat u do instead... for god sake, get old of yourself and finish up ur assignment la... aiyo yo...

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

Eh...now I'm doing my essay la...u look nice as the Devil...it's ur nature to be evil..wakakakaka...OK la...I'm going to be "OLD" now...so long...

Iwan said...

hahaha!
paulene is goin to flare up.. hahahahaa!

Paupau said...

iwan,no worries,i won't flare up....for now. wait till i go back malaysia and visit him,then he'll know the consequences.hahahaha..

donut,i don't mind you name me as that cat,cuz i understand you've been misssing me a lot lately,wahahhaa..you have that girl waiting you in friendster already,so don't miss me,else she'll threaten me instead.>=D!

-MJ- said...

ur essay so susah lehh...

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

I hopw she erupt like a volcano...wakakakakaka...

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Let her wait la...I dun care...make me frustrated nia..

Eh...u still haven't send me pic of ur trucker cap...better fast or i dun buy...lol

leonard leao said...

To MJ,

Yalo...damn hard...but i finish ad...