Sunday, June 3, 2007

Nightmare...

I had a horrible dream yesterday night, I think everyone from my previous school can relate to it...guys especially. In our school, there's this male teacher, who we shall call Mr.KS. He's a discipline master (so to say) and all the guys in our school have to have crew-cut hair a.k.a. durian head...and if your hair is long, he'll come at you with his scissors and all to give you a free haircut...takut~

Well, last night's dream brought me back to school with my current haircut. Everybody was minding their own business, when Mr.KS suddenly barged in and said my hair is long! Like any wrongdoer, I was damned frightened...takut~... What happened next really got me traumatized! He took out his scissors and started attacking my hair! OMG! I begged and I cried...but all was done, I'm bald again! Arghhhh!!...

That's when I woke up, all sweaty and shaking...hahahaha...funny dream eh? But, come to think of it, I was indeed traumatized of what really happened at school to the extent of having nightmareS (yup, it's not my first...) about it...sigh...mentally scarred liao...hahahaha...Do you guys think it's right for teachers to cut students' hair if the haircut don't meet with the school's requirements?...Hmmm...

Oh, and in another story, I received an invitation from AFS (a student exchange organization) for their Gala Dinner...but I don't think I'm going...so expensive and I'm still pissed about not getting their YES scholarship to go for an exchange in the US...hmph...hahahaha...Anyway, if you guys are interested then you might as well check it out... lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Other than that, BRATs is planning a Youth 2 Youth outreach program that aims to educate teens about peer education. There'll be a theatre project regarding HIV and AIDS...however, it's only open to BRATs and the maximum participants is 30...and if you are a BRATs, you'll know witch email add to contact! So be quick about it!


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

P/S: Damien Rice's "9 Crimes" is on the Juke Box...this song is one of the soundtrack used in Shrek 3...very melancholic (...or sad...)...so enjoy!

2 comments:

Iwan said...

hello Nard,
have u ever kena by him? hahaha!! dun tink so lah since ur pics during ur school days, u were spotting a durian hairstyle... hahaha!!

Paupau said...

wahahaha....the durian hairstyle has come back to haunt you...wakakkaa....it wants to you to remember the days you with it together in high school lah..and also that it misses you a lot and hopes to see you having that hairstyle again next time..ngahhahahahaha...

thinking back then,you with your durian haristyle very funny lor..haha..maybe that time used to seeing you like that,but now,suddenly tak biasa neh..hahaha..=p