Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sicky-o-Sucks...(updated)

I finally got the pics from Alex...so read on (or read again)...and enjoy the slilly pics ya! (*_*)

Hey guys...I think I owe you people somekind of an explanation, since I haven't been updating for the last few days. Well, basically, I'm sick...yeah, I've been having some major headaches these days...and I think I might have an ear infection going on...cause everytime I clenched my teeth, my right ear will hurt like hell...Hurt like HELL, man! I'm going to the doctor today, I think so, cause I need Dad to fetch me...

Anyway...I'm a bit scared la...what if it's a tumour?! What if there are some dead bugs in my ear?! What if...what if...sigh...there's so many "what if"s...I'm always the one for the worst-case-scenarios...But, if one of the above is true...then how le? :-(

Other than that, my connection sucks big time! I don't know why, but some friends told me it's because of all the raining...what the hell la...hujan sikit nia...kacau-kacau liao...ish...so frustrating! So, in a way I'm not that keen on blogging la...do you guys know how many times I have to redialled just to post this very entry? And yeah...it's raining outside...but...so inefficient!

Last Friday was the farewell/gathering thingy, there were 7 of us who went: me, Alex, Sheng, Xiang Wei, Apple, Jess & Chyi...we actually had a great time...well for me...I don't know about the others...we had lunch...fish and chips and lamb chop and ice cream! Then we played two round of bowling...it was fun! Before we part, we also had cakes at Secret Recipes...and yogurt cheese was simply divine!

I'm lost for words la...and lazy to write long-long, so...I'll let the pictures do the talking ok....enjoy!

It's bowling time! The way Sheng held the ball looks painful la...hahaha...I won the second match! Hail the new bowling king....wakakaka!

The three posers: Sheng, Alex & Jess...peace! Wink...wink...

Alex risked his "life" to take these bowling pics...cause the guy in charge wouldn't let us take pics at the bowling alley...I wonder why? Maybe they think we are spies and are spying on some of the state's players doing their training...ridiculous...hahaha...anyway, making sure there's no flash was how he managed to sneak some pics la...but we did get warned by the guy twice...luckily we're not kicked out...hahaha...

After that, we went to Pacific Mall...just to shop around and do some people-watching la...

All the dudes who went: Xiang Wei, Sheng, Me & Alex...we're at the top floor, where the arcade is located...didn't play anything though cause it's packed and we're not in the mood...

Me and Chyi, just chillin'...
Our last stop was Secret Recipes! We had cakes and drinks and fun before we said "bye-bye" to each other....Group photo! Nothing much...I looked bad in this pic...what shame...hahaha...it's the photographer (waitress) fault...hahaha!
The three stooges...toasting with cakes! Friendship forever!
Xiang Wei...the Jay wannabe and Apple...always so calm and compose la wei! Fuiyo!

Fiuweet! Sweet girl with sweet smile and sweet cake! Jess, the cheese cakes ambassador...hahaha...

At this point, I did something embarassing...I was guilty of slurpping my Iced Lemon Tea with such vigour that the "slurp-a-dup-dup" sound is resonating around the cafe...malu...and Jess gave me the "that's-so-malu" look...well, to hell with it...hahaha! I did enjoyed the drink!

Slurp...slurrrrp...slurrrrrrrpppp! Ahhhh....

And then I put on a daft show called "Cakezilla"...I was high on cheese...what do you expect?!

Take cover! The ferocious Cakezilla is here! I wonder who was the one trying to eat my ear with that fork...sorry...I embarassed myself again...hahahaha!

Well, that's how the day went on...fun right?...hahaha...anyway, to Alex, Sheng, Wei, Apple, Chyi & Jess: I'll miss you guys a lot, cause you people are the BEST! Good luck and god bless!

9 comments:

Paupau said...

haiya..why worry so much lah..tumour lagi ar..=.="..choy!touch wood man!tumour only happens when you're actually suffering from something for a long term and the pain is exactly the same place lah..=.=..

why didn't you tell me that you're sick that day?tell me then i won't have to ask help from you liao maa..haiyo..don't help me with the designs liao lah..just go and rest liao lah..aiya.

anyway,looks like you're having a wonderful day that day..sigh..you make me jealous liao..=.=..

leonard leao said...

Ok...ok...but still what is "touch wood"?...

Aiya...i already drawn one design la...i'm still sticking with the hologram design concept...the motive/pattern is inspired by a peacock feather...i'll send u a sample soon...don worry...

Finally, u jealous liao...hahaha

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYY!!! Thanks for the comment na... I really like this blog, would like to linkage!

Paupau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paupau said...

touch wood ar.means...don't know how to explain.hahahaha..=p..

oh..you email me ma?if you do,send to my gmail account then.but if your msn is not crazy anymore,just send to me through there lah har..hmm..

hmm..everyone didn't really change much here..just longer hair only..hahaha...oi..ask xiang wei to take up his cap ma..i wanna see his hair leh..lolz..and why z.sheng's eyes so small when take photos geh..so funny le..hahaha..w.yen izit put on braces?

eh,you wear 3 clothes izit?very cold meh alor star?hahaha..=p!not used to looking at you wearing so many shirts nia.hahahahaha..

hmph..i no jealous liao..i go shopping with my friends too..hmph hmph..

p.s : you look freaking hong pou with your cakezilla lah..can scare people away d lo..hahaha!!

leonard leao said...

To Dakota,

Thanks for visiting my site man, glad u liked it...hahaha...sure...let's link!

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Ok...i'll try...not familiar with ur g mail add...hahaha...still waiting 4 my msn to be normal again...

Yeah...not much changes...wei was having a bad hair day...so he won't take of his cap la...and as for sheng's eyes...hahaha...really sepet la! Yeah jess got braces on liao...don think she really need it though...

No...i don have three shirts on...la...good la...go shopping...neglect assigments...hahaha...

Really? Wah...I'm that hong pou ar? Aiks~

Iwan said...

hi nard,
dun tink too much.. maybe its just a little infection or could be the constant hot and cold weather that resulted in ur headaches...

hope the turmoil be over soon..

hahaha!! the pics looks damn funny lah... i cant help but to laugh and laugh...

hehehe!!

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Yeah...u r right...no point worrying...I'll take ur advise...hahaha..

Hahhaha...glad that u thought the pics were funny...hmmm...yeah...the turmoil will be over soon...