Saturday, June 2, 2007

"How abt sex?"

Something freaky happened to me (again) a few months ago...here's the story...

I was lazing around (as I always did) at home one afternoon, when suddenly my handphone started ringging and the caller was not someone I knew, since the number was not set into my friends list. When I pick it up, the only sound I heard was a very hoarse, rasping sound...and a faint murmuring that's quite inaudible...so as any sensible human being, I answered:

"Hello? Hello? HELLO?! Helloooooooo?!"

But still the weird sound was the only thing coming from the other end. So, I just shut the phone and decided to SMS the caller instead:

'Who r u?'

I only got a reply after sometime:

'Hi i'm caroline. I wanna noe u...can v b fren?'

Wow...it's a chick! And she wanna be friends...I was a bit flattered by then...hahaha...talk about ego...so I replied:

'Where r u frm?'

And she answered:

'U-line'

And I was like...huh? What on earth...or where on earth is U-line? So, initially I guessed this must be some kind of prank somebody is pulling on me...ok...I'm constantly in a state of paranoia...that's how I am... And I replied:

'Being fren r fine, but wat u r doin seem to be a prank 2 me'

I waited quite long for her reply, I thought it was a prank and she'd stop since I'd already found out about it...but then the SMS came:

'Hav u heard of U-net? I got some products u might like'

Oh...my ego instantly fell flat like a unsuccessful roti canai...plop...This Caroline or whoever she is, must be a telemarketer or something close to that and this U-net must be her company...what a bummer. But still, I chose to decline politely...:

'Sorry, not interested. Thanks anyway'

Then, Ladies and gentlemen, the creme-de-la-creme...the climax of this story was when she replied:

'How abt sex?'

I was immediately stunned. Speechless. Shock. WTF! This telemarketer thingy is spiralling into something more explicit than what I'd imagined. After I politely rejected her products now she's offering sex? Actually and honestly, I was pissed...I was expecting to befriend a cute girl and all...but this person is a total WHORE! I intended to send the following SMS:

'Why don u take ur products n shove them up ur a$$ and go F**k urself?!'

But, I decided against it, cause I wouldn't wanna sink so low for these kind of people. So I send this SMS instead:

'Sorry, not interested'

Hours later there's still no reply, so I guessed she must had given up. But then, this came:

'I would like 2 bring u out 4 dinner.'

WTF! Dinner? No way! By then it was a little freaky...I sent her one last SMS and told myself to ignore her after that. This was what I wrote:

'I said i'm not interested. Pls don waste my time and money!'

Well, it seemed to have worked, she never reply after that. Sigh...this world have a lot of great people like you guys, but there are also very freaky people out there...anyway, I hope nothing of this sort happened to any of you...but if you do, I think the best way is to just ignore them, don't you think so? Hahahaha...Freaky man!

4 comments:

Paupau said...

terribla lah you..got leng lui then easily feel syok liao..tsktsktsk...

anyway...hahahhaha!!have sex?that girl is desperate alrgith..hahahah!like jing said,why don't you just go check it out who the heck the girl is then...maybe is a beauty then...ngahahahahahaha!

suddenly it reminds me of that prank i did to you...ngahahahahahahah!!!!blehblehbleh..=p

leonard leao said...

To JiNG,

Thanks for the suggestion bro, but i think i'll pass la...it's been freaky enuff liao...hahahaha...

To Pauline,

Why cannot be syok le? If Orlando Bloom wanna b fren with u, u syok bo?...ish...

Ya...she's desperate la...but i'm not! Still remember ur prank la...because of u la, now i'm soo paranoid...hahaha...because of u...because of u...

Paupau said...

aiya..that's orlando bloom ma..that gal is another story ma..hahahhaa...lolz...you wanna sing Kelly Clarkson's "Because of you" izit?hahahahahaa..=p

Iwan said...

wahh....

what an experience!! lolz!!!

But nowadays ppl tend to do or say things without further thinking...

But this is so absurd...

tsk..tsk..