Monday, May 28, 2007

Celebrity Messed Up

aI was bored (as always hahaha...) so I decided to blogsurf and I came to Sabrina's blog through the link from Pauline's. I saw her post about celebrity-look-alike, so (since I'm super bored) I decided to try it out. It's on this site called MyHeritage and they use face recognition technology to search for your celebrity twins so to say...hahaha! But then again, they are still in beta so sometimes things can get messed up...sigh...

Anyway, you guys still remember my Haircut entry? Well, I used some of the pictures for my little experiment since they are quite wacky...hahahaha...well, for the first test I used the normal pic...the one that somehow (frighteningly) seemed to make me look like a girl!...So I thought, hmm...bound to be some chick-celebrities that look like me will come out as the result...BUT, surprise...surprise...


Jericho Rosales?!! Kim Rae Won?!!...Hahahahaha...see, who's girlie now? Wakakakaka...I know it doesn't mean anything but it's great to know that I'm place at the same level (at least in facial-contours term) with all these hearthrobs! Woohooo!...a great ego booster...not that I'm egoistic at all (...yeah right...*snort*...) hahahaha...

Then, for the second test, I used the punk pic...still remember? The one with spiky hair and very seductive eyes (according to Pauline)? After the first one, I guessed my celebrity twins will definitely be another bunch of macho guys or cool hunks...hahahaha...vanity...BUT! But...another shock la...


Kate Winslet?!! Katie Holmes?!! Aiyoyo! I looked like Tom Cruise's wife? And...and...it's a bunch of girls!! Hot gals nonetheless...but...sigh...Enrique Iglesias is the only good sign...hahaha...But honestly, Kate Winslet ciplak my pose!! Our eyes are the same!! Eerie...in a way...and I wonder who is Phyllis Quek?...Well, expect the unexpected...totally the opposites of what I had in mind...hahahaha...but it's great fun...

Finally, just to test their accuracy, I put Brad Pitt's pic for recognition...and..


Luckily...I was hoping for another far-fetch pic of other celebrities except Brad himself...hahaha...but why only 76%? Brad Pitt's not even himself nowadays...hahahaha...may be the glasses...Anyway...all of you should try it out! Have fun with your twins...*wink*...hahaha...

P/S: A new song is playing on the Juke Box! It's "Always On Your Side" by Sheryl Crow & Sting...this is a song that really make me fall in love at first sight...or...when I first listened to it...took me some time to find...cause not that well-known and I only have its chorus to start with...but it's worth it! Enjoy and give me your opinions...

3 comments:

Paupau said...

what the hell?your first decent looking face is actually made up of so many hotties (not all)? *run to the toilet and puke*

don't you dare to steal all those hotties face away from me...=p.

haha..looks like your punk look has become the seductive girly look liao..admit it,you're not cool,you're seductive in that pic..hahahahahahah!!!!


eh...why can't i hear to that song geh?yerr...=.=

Iwan said...

hahaha!!!

U are the fist person to have all guys look alikes celebrity...

Not even a sinle female...
i mean the 1st pic..

hahahaha!!!

What a feat, man!!

hahahahah!!!

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Hahaha...i where got steal them? THEY r the one who looked like me ma....hahahahaha! Haiya, seductive pun seductive la...

To Iwan,

Really? Wow, now I'm worthy of Ripley's Believe it Or Not...hahaha!