Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged! Again...

Oh...another tag-thingy by Paulene...hahaha...let's see...hmmmm...

5 things found in my bag
>>hair styling wax (I'm soooo vain!)
>>handphone...gotta keep in touch
>>Benzac cream (there's always a chance of a major breakouts!)
>>organiser (a not-so-little black book to write some important and crappy stuffs)
>>extra memory card...just in case...

5 things found in your wallet
>>MyKad / IC
>>BP Lab blood test card...
>>taxi service card for Penang and KL...
>>newspaper cuttings of the contacts of Star Newspaper's "Weekender" section...maybe I'll have my first byline soon...
>>money...

5 favourite things in your room
>>my bed with extra pillows!
>>the computer...
>>books and comics...pilling all over the place...
>>my own drawings
>>my junks...photos, games, CDs....

5 things you’ve always wanted to do
>>get a laptop...soon...
>>go shopping crazy for a day with unlimited cash...hahaha...
>>visit some remote corners of the world...backpacking...
>>publish a book...
>>join more youth organizations and make wacky, outragous friends!

5 things you’re currently into
>>animals...especially cats...miao~
>>campus life...
>>joining Taylor's college press team...
>>getting into Student Council...
>>experiencing life in KL --- The City Of Lights!

5 person that you tagged
>>Leonard
>>Leonard
>>Leonard
>>Leonard
>>Leonard

No comments: