Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Choice

Sorry about the absence from the blogsphere, I’ve been thinking very hard lately and making some difficult decision about the next step of my life. I’ve finally made up my mind and I’m so relieve now and also very happy with the choice that I’d made…

Yes, I’m talking about the dilemma of choosing between the Taylor’s scholarship and the JPA scholarship. First of all, I would like to thanks all my friends, fellow bloggers and voters who had been so helpful by giving me their thoughts, opinions and suggestions. I appreciate it very much. I would also like to apologize to Tash, Doreen, Wei Fen, Pn. Chan and Miss Josephine, the people that I constantly bugged because I believe in their judgments.

So, after thinking it through, I have decided to choose….


I chose this scholarship because I like the degree offered, whereas when I applied for JPA, I have to choose International Relations because it’s the nearest I can get to the field of communications…even though studying in Canada is very tempting, I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself for settling for second-best choice. There are so many reasons for choosing this scholarship and I’m determined to do the best I can do.

I’m fully aware that some people think that I’m mad for giving up the chance to have my study overseas. I don’t blame them though, they are not me, so they can’t possibly fully understand what I have in mind. But I’m glad, that they actually cared…

I believe in my choice and nothing can change that, because once I believe, I’ll have the will and then I’ll have the drive to make the best of it. Indeed, I’m very blessed with wonderful opportunities like these and also family and friends that had given me guidance all this while…Thank you.

5 comments:

Iwan said...

Nard bro,
Congrats ok..
Tho we are just a total stranger, i am so happy for you..

Hope u excel in ur studies ok...

When is the commencement date??

Take care!!

apple-rainbow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
apple-rainbow said...

i will miss u, my friend...

Paupau said...

mad?lolz!i call it good.haha..

they don't understand,nevermind.( but i understand wor..you should be thankful that you have such an understanding,wonderful,kind and caring friend in here!muahahaa!!)understand yourself is okay.believe in what you do and you will be able to go for your dreams...^^.

now it's finally over,no thinking twice,promise?it's pretty hard to come to this stage..=)!you can focus on what you want and like now.just remember that never take your interest as a burden throughout your course.believe me,you're gonna think like that in some ways later on..

anyway,i wish you all the best in your studies.don't keep on kao leng lui lo..you're under scholarship nah..must learn to be guai zai..ok? i go back m'sia,got chance will go visit you.don't let me see you with a bunch of wild party gals beside you har..if not,he-he-he..OFF with their heads!your head too!*evil laugh*

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Thanks man...to me, u are not a total stranger la...u r officially a friend! unless...u refused to be one..hahaha...The award ceremony will be on 22nd of May...will only start my foundation in July...

To Apple,

Aiks? Why delete comment pulak? I'll always miss all of u guys! Even after the good and the bad that we went through all these years, thinking back, not even one moment is dull! Keep in touch!

To Pauline,

Hahaha...glad that u can relate to me...i know la...i'll minimize my kao lui activities and conserntrate on my studies...buta all work and no play make Leonard a dull boy ma....I'm NEVER dull! Eh, u also...dun asyik kao zai la...hahahaha