Saturday, May 5, 2007

Jeans...

I'm in dire need of a pair of jeans. My old ones are over-washed and the one I bought in Hatyai is so damn tight. If I meet that man who sold me the jeans, I'll definitely stranggle him with the denim! Geramnya~... I'm going shopping tommorow, hopefully I'll find that perfect pair of jeans. I recently found out that D&G has some great jeans, but bloody expensive! Hmm...I'll keep on dreaming la...for the moment, here are some examples of to-die-for jeans...in my opinion that is...

Nice denim, love the color...cool shades as well!

Simple but stylish with baby bluish wash...and leather top...so keng!

Another good example of denim with denim...

Darker color look great, just a simple bright t-shirt and we'll hit the town baby!

Love the wash...minimal fraying...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oooo...lighter tone, fabulous details...

Skinny jeans never looked this good!

Cool! But kinda not so practical...

A little baggy, goes a long way...dude...love the faux fur!

Beautiful vertical lines...make you look taller ma...
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Kinda nice...but you won't caught me wearing these shorts anytime soon...hahaha...

Facts about jeans:
1. You don't have to wash a pair of jeans regularly, once in 3 months would be sufficient...depend on how you take care of it la...last advice, better wash if it stinks...hahahaha...
2. Wear your new jeans to bed! Sleep in them to soften the fabric for a better fit!

Now have to go and crack my piggy bank liao...hahaha...


9 comments:

apple-rainbow said...

walao a...u wash ur jeans once in 3 months?? cant imagine that...do u ever heard this " if u throw ur jeans into the pond..all the fish will die"...haha..

leonard leao said...

Why must throw jeans into the pond le? Really, if the jeans is not dirtied, it rarely stinks ma...jeans are originally worn by miners, so jeans very tahan lasak, tahan kotor & tahan rosak one...unless u tipped a whole jug of juice on it la...

Iwan said...

aiyo nard,
where u get all these gorgeous jeans??

its so nice but i dun tink so i can buy it, cos i tink its expensive lor...

wah, i dun even tink of buying d&g jeans lei..

btw, where u got all the facts abt jeans? i washed my jeans everyday one lei..

wakakakaka!!

apple-rainbow said...

nah..u c..iwan wash his jeans everyday...=)

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Hahaha...those are actually some of D&G's jeans i mention earlier la...nice le...but very MAHAL~! My facts i got it from some fashion program not too long ago, some I learnt from a fashion forum la...But to be frank, my jeans also never been washed three months once la, cause my mum always sneak it out and wash it the moment i hang it back in the closet...hahahaha...i guess when i go college in July, then can try lo...hehehe...

leonard leao said...

To apple,

But still, Iwan didn't throw his jeans into the pond ma...Hahahaha...just kidding la...since u caught me liao...dunno how to response...ma joke myself outta this mess lo...hahaha...

Paupau said...

sai em sai so long ar..wei..din say to me earlier..at least i don't have to wash so many times ma..my hand ache lo whenever i have to wash them.can't use washing machine cuz i already use it for my other clothes( you pun know jeans must be seperated from others,right?) and there goes my AUS 3 dollar..==..

Iwan said...

Hahahaha!!!
My mum also said if i didnt wash the jeans for too long, my mum will said throw the jeans into the pond, the fish sure die one...

wakakakka!!

leonard leao said...

In pauline's case, hari-hari pun kena cuci...hehehe...messy ma...with all ur art going on hehehe...all in all...i really pity those fishes...all died liao...sigh...maybe can make ikan bilis?! Wah!