Monday, May 7, 2007

I've been tagged...Ahhh!

I've been tagged, this time by Esther...hahaha...in a way it's a good distration before I post my entry about jeans hunting...crappy connections and arduous uploads have been bugging me lately...sigh...have fun those of you who I've tagged...ngek~ngek~ngek~...


1.Honestly what color is your shirt?
>> Red, white and black...it's my secondary school's sport tee...been wearing it to bed for years...since I never really wear it at school, cause I always skip PE...

2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
>> I'm thinking if I'm the only one with sucky connections and the only one who can't get into photobucket for ages...now I hafta wait hours for my pics to upload...ARGHHH!

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
>> Honestly, this is a very dumb question. I'm definitely blogging la...duh!

4. Honestly, have you ever been in love?
>> Yes. With a lot of things...

5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
>> Err...yeah! I lied a lot today...hahaha...and manipulated someone...hehehehe...(evil laughter trailing away...)...

6. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
>> Sure. Who don't.

7. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
>> My Mum. I was complaining to her about how lame the bus service in Alor Star is, and to tell her I'll be late for dinner because of it.

8. Honestly, are you jealous of somebody right now?
>> Me jealous? JEALOUS? Nah...never...

9. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
>> Not getting my way...or when people I asked for help turned out to be "orang yang tak boleh diharap"...then I'll hafta take the shit they'd make and redo the initial plans or ideas...

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
>> No.

11. Honestly, do you use anyone?
>> Yeah...have always been using people in my life...what? I'm not mean...take it back!...


12. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
>> No...sigh...

13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t like?
>> If I don't like, then I don't make friend with them la...but I got some friends who are of a different wavelength with mine...nothing in common whatsoever...so lots of awkward silences...

14. Honestly, do you love anyone?
>> My Mum, my Dad, my cats, myself and my future gf...wakakaka...

15. Honestly, does anyone like you?
>> Walao...I awkward liao...this is a very sensative issue...

DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY

*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you’re mad?
Step 1: Yell! Arghhhhhh!!!

Step 2: Sulk...hmmph...

Step 3: Send threatening SMSs to the person who made me mad...

2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
>> Giving the person cold shoulder for weeks or months and send threatening SMSs to make he/she cry...wahahahaha...such pleasure...make me mad la...nanti hang, aku bagi kaw-kaw punya!

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
>> Refer to above...sure...numerous times...

4. Do you swear when you are mad ?
>> I swear, not rude remarks though..more of sumpah...like hope someone get knocked by lorry and I'll dance on his/her grave...tralalala...lala...

5. When was the last time you really cried?
>> Can't remeber...honest...a long time ago...

6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
>> Sure...when I was younger...everytime my cat die lo...sad ma...

7. What usually makes you cry?
>> Death & frustration...

8. Are you normally a happy person?
>> Very happy...wahahahahahahaha...hehehehe...hihihihi...hohohoho....muahahahahahaha!

9. Does being with your friends make you happy?
>> Sure, but I always need some alone time too...

10. Have anyone to be tagged after you’ve been?
>> Hehehehehe...I tag Iwan, Paulene and Chai Ping!!

4 comments:

apple-rainbow said...

u r still the same...=)

Paupau said...

never jealous?ceh..you're jealous of me that i can go ang moh place ma..muahahahahaha!!!

you don't wanna see anyone meh?i know you wanna see me lah...cuz you miss me and waiting to belanja me ma..muahahahahah!!!

normally a happy person?that's crazy i think?muahahahahahaha!!


neh neh neh neh neh..blehhh..

leonard leao said...

To chai ping,

I'll always be the same la...will never chage myself for no one...hahahaha...

leonard leao said...

To Paulene,

I'm over u going to ang mho land ok...not jealous at all liao...sigh...

Lagi dun wanna see u lo...see u nia hafta belanja...must lari cepat-cepat...wakakakaka....

I'm very happy one na...hapy in a mad-crack-crazy way...muahahahahahha...