Friday, May 18, 2007

The Haircut

I've been getting quite a lot of motivations from you guys to post about my recent haircut, I was a bit tired from the last picture post (or camwhore post according to Pauline) because it took a long time to have the pictures uploaded...sigh...frustration comes easily for me hahaha...even now the pics are still uploading like snails...any suggestions to make them go faster?

Talking about my haircut, well, I usually get it done at a Malay barber shop for RM3 only...but that was when I have to have the very unflattering "crew-cut" hair because it's the school rule...it make me look as if I'm attending military school! But since graduation, I've been letting my hair grow long (everyone is doing it...it's like a sign of liberation after all those years of hair-opression...hahaha...) and have been frequenting this posh saloon called "Red2". Wow, my first time there was totally unforgettable, my hair have never been so appreciated! The way they wash it, cut it, blow dry it...it's hair-heaven!
The guy who cuts my hair is Jack...his hairstyles keep changing everytime I go there! Such FUN! The only thing I hate is when he wash my hair...when he lift my head to wash the back, his pinky (with long...sharp...fingernail) will always scratch my forehead...damn sakit! And he kept asking me to dye my hair...I wanted to, but Mum and Dad will definitely go balistic on me...sigh...maybe in KL...hehehehehe...

Anyway, no major changes to my hairstyle though from the last one. It is indeed shorter than last time...not so messy I guess...but still, Jack told me that it's not what kind of hairstyle you sport, but it's more of how you style it to suit the image you want to portray. Very deep lo...Okay, these are the pics that you guys have been waiting for...only some la and my various looks hahaha...don't want post so many pics...or else people say I camwhore pulak...hahahaha~

That's how it look like from the front...shorter at the sides...cause my hair will "kembang" la...outta control hair!

Now, here's the sideway-look, I'm keeping the sideburns and am totally in love with my fringe (is that the correct term?)...How? Nice ore not? Better than "durian-head" kut...

And here's the looks that I like...some are just plain silly la...hahaha...
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I normally would style my hair like this la...spiky hair...messy and just-got-outta-bed effects...it's more towards Punk la in a way...but it's cool! at least I think so...wakakaka. It's easy to do as well...sometimes I don't even have to look at the mirror...hahaha...very flexible la...how's the pose? Punk enough? Hahaha...

This is my Executive a.k.a. Sophisticated Businessman look. Have been sporting this style quite often lately, what with all those interviews and public speaking-thingy (I know...thingy...so what?!). And that's my own business suit! Bought it yesterday...cause I'm attending the Oscars...hahaha...no la...it's for the Taylor's Scholarship award ceremony la...having a business suit is always good...so how? Dashing? Suave? Debonair? Hahahaha...I so vain!

I admit the following look is just for fun la...or in Pauline's term, it's just a camwhore pic muahahaha...

This is the ultimate Nerdy look! Hahahaha...just wanna be silly la. That's my Dad's glasses by the way...I have perfect visison mind you. Love the tie over shoulder and that dumb*ss expression...hahahaha...now I'm officially Nerdy Nard liao...Oh I tried my best to do the mid-parting...but my hair's too short la...so not so obvious lo...you can stop laughing now...
.......................................
Well, that's about it la...it's just a normal haircut. You guys are so interested...wow my hair is famous now! Wakakaka~...hope you guys like it! Now, I'm hooked with camwhoring la...it's your fault Pauline! Hahaha...

13 comments:

Paupau said...

WAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

CAMWHORE!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOO....HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

*calms down*

okay..ehem...during camwhore,you just got to crop your photos dude..i assume you're not using your hand to hold the camera right,you should be using the 10 seconds time or whatever to take a photo right.lolz!!the distance from the camera musn't be that far lah..can't really see the details of the hairstyle ma..lolz!!

second thing,your punk look.i like the clothes,but it's not right with the expression.(more like wanna seduce people..wakakaka!) you seem to have a small wicked smile in that picture.ACT FIERCE man!wakakaka...

(oh ya..you should wear other coloured singlet with the first and 2nd picture..too bright already..muahahhaaha!)

third,business look.overall it's okay.but again,you look more wicked and evil..but anyway,maybe you're really an evil businessman..wuahaahahahahahahaha!!!

i like the fourth.it's SOOOOOO NERDY NARD NARD!!Lights or the flash is good enough,compared to other pictures which is quite blurry.yet if possible,your background should be nothing other than wall only.You will look better with plain background.anyway,YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE NERDY NARD!!*pinch your cheek*

(btw,your vision ain't good already.go get a specs lah..i know you can't see properly in far distance liao nah..like in physic tuition..go check your eyes nah..)

so,give you a lot of tips liao.Good job with your hairstyling.but keep up with your camwhoring.(oi..not my fault nah..you're obsessed with it,i didn't do anything..lalalalalala~~ )

well,i'm done here...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, stop that...........IT'S KEELING ME!







alex

apple-rainbow said...

aiyoyo...leonard ar leonard...is that u?!

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Wa...laugh like that...wait get heart attack baru tau...

I know, my computer is super lame la, the last time I get it serviced it came back without acdc and all that programme...so very hard to do cropping lo...furthermore wanna get laptop liao...so hafta wait la...patient...

yes! i did use the 10 sec thingy...not much details to the hair la...actually i wanted to have some pic of the clothing so that the themes are more clear...so hafta go back a bit la...kena bertoleransi...wakakaka

that's the fiercest u'll ever get (for now) i'm such a NICE person ma...wa...punks can suduce ppl meh? I always have a wicked smile...cause i'm WICKED!

I dun have any dark singlet la...*writing it on the shopping list...*

Yeah...love the evil-cunning-con artist businessman look...Hahahha...the nerdy pic is silly la...but a lot of fun to take...gotta dressed up ma...hehehe...

all the pics were taken in my room la...not many bare walls...those white squares are A4 papers i used to cover one of my paintings...and my room very bright...so some pics blurry lo...hahaha

Thanks for all the tips la...i'm a camwhore addict liao...send me to rehab!...Wakakakaka~

leonard leao said...

To Apple,

It's me alright! Hahahaha...the new camwhoring me...

To Alex,

Hey man...killing u in what way? Hahahaha...how contraversial is that....

Anonymous said...

you looked nice. quite adorable... the nerdy picture was quite scary though. hahaha. :)

Anonymous said...

2 pictures looked like a girl la.. haih.. what's with the pink singlet and girly smile?

n then the executive look... very Aa AUWWw! a bit sissy look
keh keh keh

Anonymous said...

U look so 'hiau' (gatal) in the executive pic. I had a good laugh at the last one tho. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I like the punk and nerdy picture. It so totally show two different personalities. It's like you can be whatever you want. The nerdy one is especially adorable to me. lol... You can camwhore! wooh-oohh......!!!!

leonard leao said...

To Jasmine,

All ahil the Queen of camwhore! Thanks for stopping by...yakah...scary kah? If so then, it's the evil nedr theme lo...wakakakaka~

To Anonymous,

Huh? Really...aiks! Hafta get rid of the singlet and smile before i scare all the girls! Thanks for the pointers dude!...or gal...heheheh~

To Iced Nyior,

Glad u like the nerdy pic hahaha...Gatal? Wuhahahaha...Gatal pun gatal la...miang pun miang la...hahahaha...thanks for checking in...

leonard leao said...

To Esther,

I'm a betweener ma...hahaha...got split personalities...alter ego...hahaha...

Iwan said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

i just cant stop laughing lah nard....

hmmmm.... the punk looks awesome!!!

hahhaha!!!

but i tink, ur durian head suits u better.. lolz!!!!

hmmm..1st time i see u post so many pics of ur hair..

i tot u will only post 1 pics but.......... hahahahahaha!!

nevertheless, thanks for uploading it!

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Maybe one day i'll go back to durian head la...maybe...hehehehe...

U r welcome la man! Cheers to my hair!