Sunday, May 20, 2007

KL Beckons

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I'm off to KL for a few days guys, so won't be blogging that much like always...


I'll probably go for the office tour and meeting tomorrow, I hope so...Emily still haven't call me to confirm it...I wonder what those Arc Worldwide people gonna be like? Oh, another sholarship holder will join me (I suppose)...sure hope it's Joanne, the others are so boring...hahaha...sorry...


The award ceremony is on Tuesday, which is the day after tomorow...so excited! I'll meet Tash and Jules again and also the ever helpful Lili, Emily and Miss Josephine...a lot of camwhoring moments...hahahaha...


Anyway, my bus leave at 11.55 tonight...and I haven't pack anything yet! I'll surely miss my blog and you guys! Wish me a safe journey okay...gotta go, there's lot to pack!

2 comments:

Iwan said...

ok, have a safe trip ok..

looking forward for ur return...

lolz!!

leonard leao said...

life@yahoo.comThanks! Hahahahaha...such a late reply....