Saturday, May 26, 2007

Juke Box...

Hahahaha...finally! I'd just added a new feature to my little bloggie...the Juke Box is right at the bottom of the blog and currently the song is "This Is My Now" by Jordin Sparks, the winner of American Idol Season 6! She rocks!

In a way, I think all of us can relate to this song...it's like the beginning of a long journey, a realization that all the hardwork and effort we put in are finally culminating and yet there's still a vast world to explore...also about letting the past go, having no regrets and being optimistic. Well, we are the youths, so I guess we should take on life the best we can, cause this is our now!

Oh, and if you guys feel the music bugs like I did, the lyric of the song is just under the chatbox...so sing along! Do tell me what you think of the song okay. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Paupau said...

how i wish i can see her singing live...*sob*

Iwan said...

hahaha!!

i tink its a brilliant song!!
hahaha!!

cc said...

I love this song. Very meaningful. :)

leonard leao said...

To Everyone,

I knew it1 I knew it! I knew u guys will LOVE this song! Hahahaha!