Wednesday, November 28, 2007

For Wu...hahaha...

So here I am...blogging again after some period of silence for the past few weeks. Here I am also to please Wu Wu, who had been constantly nagging me for not posting any new entry...he can be quite restless as you guys can see...hahaha...

Anyway, I had not been feeling well these few days. I don't have much appetite to eat lately and had been getting some serious gastric attack. What's worst is that my nose kept on bleeding...two days in a row is the longest...as you all know, I can get pretty paranoid when things like this happened to me...as always I'll think of the worst case scenarios rather than being optimistic about it.


Cottons stained with my blood...from my nose that is...hahaha...

My mum called and I told her about my nosebleed and she started panicking and lecturing me about taking care of my health. Told me to go to the doctor too...nah, I don't really like doctors. Not that I hate them, but let's just say my last family doctor was extremely intimidating. Then, mum started talking about a movie she had watch where a girl who was diagnosed with leukemia was also experiencing nosebleed prior to her bleak diagnosis. That was exactly what I was thinking about when my nose started bleeding...goodness...and so I continue to worry...but I'm glad to say that the bleeding had stopped and hopefully it won't start again...

Other than that, nothing much happened, my mid-term exam was brought forward (sigh) and I'll be helping out with Taylor's Open Day from 7th until 9th of December in main campus and also on 16 of December in my own campus. And some LAN (Lembaga Akreditasi Negara [which now had been renamed Malaysian Qualification Agency or MQA or something like that]) will be coming to our college this Wednesday for a visit and some of us from foundation (yours truly included) will be inteviewed...scary...hahaha...one more thing that I'm excited about is tomorrow's 1st National HIV/AIDS Youth Conference! I'll be going under BRATs with some other bratty people (lol...) for the conference hosted by the Malaysian Government and also by UNICEF...hopefully I'll enjoy myself...but I'll have to drag myself out of bed early in the morning...that's the downside...sigh..lol...

I had been doing some serious camwhoring too, and edited a few of them...I wonder what my camwhore "sifu", Miss Pauline thinks about my camwhoring skills...improved? Hahaha...anyway that's all and enjoy these pics....







6 comments:

Paupau said...

damn it,wanna make me puke hor..see so many blood..yuckyuck..anyway,good that you've recovered from the nosebleed lo..

camwhoring skills = improved
resize image = continue improve lah..

Anonymous said...

gosh... yucks... what's with blood-ed cotton? haha... for the first time ever, i almost fainted when i open ur blog... oh no.....

Iwan said...

aiyo.. the stained blood looksos initmidating...

macam...... haahhaaa!!

just kidding lah..

i guessed the caused of ur nose bleed might be due to the hot weather??

hmm...

must take care lah ok...

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

Hahahah...post ur puke la...oh...my nose just bled again last night...sigh...honestly...it's getting scarrier...

Thanks 'sifu'...i know the images on the 3rd pic were not properly resized... ;p...

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

Hahaha...good la...faint la...hehehe...

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Don't be intimidated...leave that to the doctors...

A lot of people have said that it look like....hahha...u know what right...lol

Thanks...