Thursday, August 2, 2007

Random Emoing...

Hey guys...sorry for not updating my bloggie as frequent as before. College is starting to get busy now...journals, assignments, events and whatnot. But then, life will not be as boring as before!
Nothing much happened these few weeks...nothing worth blogging anyway.

This week had been full of RANDOMness...started modeling (funny right?) with some friends for Mitch....also a friend of mine. So, we'd been emoing for the pass few days...doing random photography sessions at the abandoned railway tracks behind college and also at the library...


I know Pauline will freaked when she read this...won't you, Paulini? We are planning to do the black eyeliner stuff that you hated so much. Yet, it's all on the name of art (deviant)...and self expression...

Anyway, I'm keeping my hair long...so to look more goth and emoish...hahaha...I can hear you gasped Paulini! Chill!


That's all I guess...I'll update you guys on my RANDOMness soon!

"Long Live Random Emos!"


4 comments:

Paupau said...

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe THIS!!!YES I'M GASPING BUT I DON'T CARE THIS IS TOO HORRIFYING

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?LEONARD LEAO XI LONG?BEING A GOTHIC?THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE A DONUT!!

WAKE UP NAAAAAAAAARDDDDD!!*shake your body*

oh my god oh my god..OMG!!i'm gonna faint soon..is this the leonard i know before?don't tell me he's buying those whatever eyeliner..

DON'T TELL ME..

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!HE TOLD ME!!!!!

i can't imagine after 5 months when i meet you again...you...gothic..this ain't supposed to link between you two..

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!

p.s : photography is nice though..

apple-rainbow said...

many 'things' changed...including me...

Anonymous said...

this is really interesting...should we call this a "complete evolution" from your old self? a definite 180 degree change from what you are two years back. at the same time, i can only see your blog and not really able to update my blog because my friend here will be insisting me to share the wifi payment for using his laptop even for a short time.

alex

Anonymous said...

I see nothing goth or anywhere near goth related in this.