Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Going Places...going HOME...

Hey guys!! I'm back again!! Hahahaha...how have you people been? Sigh...been quite a tough week...but now I'm free as a birdie...waiting for time to pass until my semester break which on 27th of August...but since I don't have classes on Friday...I'm going back to my hometown this Saturday!! Yay...three cheers for Kedah!!~Hoo...hoo...hooooo....wakakaka...



With Malaysian Studies presentation done and my Mass Comm report passed up...our classes are more relax now...except that we have to have replacement classes to make up for orientation and cancelled classes weeks ago...sigh...I'm going to have 3 hours of English later...can you believe that?!! Die la...die la...



I'm dying my hair before I go back to Kedah...not the whole head though...planning to get purple highlights!! Shocking bo my dear Paulini?? Hahahaha...need some changes la...might show you guys some pics of it later...keep tuning in...hahaha...



Hmmm...oh...I'm going skating today!! Yipee!! Let's hope I don't slip and fall flat on my face or my ass...hahaha...I guess that's all...post later ya!! Please miss me okay...hahaha...


Another edited pic of me and Ashleen by Mitch...taken in Starbucks...supposed to look like a couple breaking up la...good or not? You be the judge...hahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen to your blog? no more realities reflected...but that doesn't matter. i still read your blog.

alex

Paupau said...

PURPLE???!!omg..

hee-rn chong said...

i updated my blog already.