Thursday, June 28, 2007

No Worries...I'm Fine...

Fuhh…finally I can find some time to just sit down and blog. Since aunt Julita and her husband came, we were rarely at home and we eat out every night, so basically I’m either too full or too tired to even bother about blogging…hahahaha…sorry guys!! Other than that, I actually didn’t tag along with all of them to Thailand (…wuwu~ (T_T)…) cause somebody has to take care of the cats and mind the house and I’m the lucky one…mind you, it’s a hell of a responsibility. I had to wake up early to let Mum’s chicken (yup, we had a pet chicken) out and feed it with cat food ---> Friskies because it’d been around so many cats that it’d become one…

After that, I’ll have to clean the cats’ litter box and feed them. Only then can I have my own breakfast. Essentially, I’m super busy, period!

Anyway, the HIV/AIDS project was awesome! Met a lot of great people and had a wonderful time doing theatre exercises and dicussing about HIV and AIDS, which are two totally different things, who knew? Everyone was very open minded about the whole HIV/AIDS thingy, we talked casually about sex, blowjobs, homosexuality, vaginal juices, condom usage, dental dams….and many more of HIV/AIDS related issues…so it’s not really for those who are conservatives at heart. I’m sure some of my friends would have fainted on the spot when we discussed about oral sex: whether swallowing is riskier and how risky it is to perform a blowjob without a condom…bla…bla…bla…hahahaha…

However, perverted thoughts aside, it’s one of those times when you truly get a reality check, the rate of HIV/AIDS cases are getting higher everyday. In Malaysia alone, 17 people are infected by HIV daily! Imagine, in a year there would be (let me grab my calculator…)…17 X 365 = 6205...there would be 6205 people suffering from HIV/AIDS. Therefore, Chris Ng, the project facilitator (it's an honor working with him) started this particular peer education project to educate us youths about HIV/AIDS so that we in turn can create awareness in other youths. It’s about time too!

Well, I’m only a week away from college!! Can you guys believe it, after all those waiting and complaining about how far away July was, it’s getting ever so nearer. And, although it’s contradicting for me, I somehow wish I’d more time to spare before I leave for school…hahaha…human mind is very weird huh? Oh, by the way, I’m getting a new haircut this Sunday with Xin Yi. New haircut as in a new style that I’d never tried before, soooo excited and sacred at the same time, I never had my hair this long, considering durian head for 6 years, so my hair is now very precious la…my precious…precious…(imitating Gollum in Lord of the Ring)…precious…my precious…


P/S: Pauline, I’ll do your tags later la…now malas la…hehehehe…

4 comments:

Iwan said...

hahahaha!!
Welcome back!! it the cat pic looks so funny!!!

wah, it looksl ike the AIDS/HIV talk kinda informative..

hmm.. so u must put the knowlege to some good use ok..

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Thanks! Eh...where's the welcoming party?? Hahahah...

Yeah...very mind opening as well...hmmm...sure after all this we'll organize a HIV/AIDS exhibition...so it's the climax of the whole project...hahha...excited...

hee-rn chong said...

how did you edit that picture? your blog is improving...walao, then i must consult you on that subject only can...

Paupau said...

you're lucky that your chicken eat cat's food...just pray that it won't purr like cat next time..wahahahaha!!

wah,one week lagi then go college ar..me one week lagi having break time luu..neh neh neh neh neh..hor sek you can't attend nic's promo tour nia..ish..abo i sure call xinyi to pull you go again...wahahahah!