Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Makan" Again!

This time we are attacking Pizza Hut!!


Makan-mates: Me and my cousin Ning...these pics were taken with a handphone...so a bit blurry la...

Traditionally (among me and my cousins), whenever someone is going away or leaving Kedah (my sleepy hometown...) to further his/her studies, he/she will have to treat the others to a meal. It's like a farewell in a way and since I'm leaving for KL in July, it's my turn to belanja...

So since Pizza Hut is currently having a promo called "Sensasi" something...we or more accurately I decided to have our meal there (Ying & Ning were actually suggesting going to Teppanyaki!! I where got budget??).

But before that, my day started out with shopping with, who else if it's not my shopping sidekick ---> Sheng! We went to Alor Star mall to check out the sales at Soda (according to Alex...who bought a cargo for 50% less...) and I bought a pair of pants myself (20% less)! After that we just lepak while we waited for Xin Yi to fetch us...

Me and Xin Yi...she treated us last year...will be pursuing her degree this September...

After dropping Sheng of at his uncle's shop, Xin Yi and I went to Pizza Hut...man, it's was packed! We had to wait to be seated...a few minutes later Xin Yi's brother, Yen joined us...While waiting for Ying and Ning to arrive, we started ordering because with all these people, the service is bound to be slow...and beacause of this, Yen had to leave before the food came so that he can rush to his tuition centre in time...poor boy...we did tapau for him la...

Yours truly and Yen...Xin Yi's bro...

We had 5 pizzas: 2 Ocean Tuna, Chicken Masala, Hawaiian Beef and Lime Mayo...small one la...not large...or else we'll be bloated! We also had soup and garlic bread plus coke to wash it all down. But...the service was very terrible...the waitress served us food without any plates or cutleries...how to makan le? Then, the soups only came when we had finished all the pizza...ish...the soup was supposed to be the 1st dish ma...

However, everything can be solved with a bit of camwhoring...wakakaka~


Camwhoring Yi...peace!

Oooo...I think the tuna is still alive...toink...toink...*poke*...

Ying and Yi...not really camwhoring...must be serious la girls!

And the best part is...the whole freakin' meal only cost me RM47! Cheap...cheap...cheap! So with some money to spare, I called Sheng and we meet up again at City Plaza where I got myself a cap! Very dandy kinda cap...not those with printings and writings...the front part is knitted! Love it sooooo much! Hahahaha...

P/S: This post is sooo overdue...it's all the connection la...being very crappy again cause it had been raining non-stop for two days since yesterday...sigh...I'm going to KL on the 23rd of June for the HIV/AIDS Youth to Youth Theatre Projcet! So excited! My aunt Julita and her husband will be coming from Sabah to visit us...so Dad will bring them touring again...and I'll tag along! Hahaha...Langkawi...Penang...Hatyai...wooohooo! My boring days are over! Yipee!

6 comments:

Paupau said...

haha..this time i'm not jealous about not able to go pizza hut liao..cuz pizzas in Aus here is far better than there..woooho!hahahaha..=p!!

still shop lagi!save money lah you!those money are for belanja me d tau!HA!

Iwan said...

hehehe!!!

u are goin abck to school real soon...

btw, love ur pink shirt.. nice!!

hee-rn chong said...

oh, you are so obssessed with shopping... your wardrobe must be very packed with all your clothes. wonder where you get your budgets.

leonard leao said...

To Pauline,

I know la...but I bet the pizzas in Aus won't be any better that pizzas in Italy kut...hahahah...

Eh...u must belanja me baru betul...why me belanja pulak??

leonard leao said...

To Iwan,

Yalo...when life's getting more interesting...I have to start school liao...sigh...but still I'm very excited la!! U came back liao??

Hahahaha...thanks! It's from padini (got sales 70%) and the brand is SEED lo...happy!!

leonard leao said...

To Alex,

I'm that obssessed la...but shopping / retail therapy is a must ma...feeling so bored lately...no la...my closet is not that packed yet...hehehee...

Oh my budget?? Secret la...