Thursday, September 27, 2007

Random Deviations...

Just a short update of my life, our event is coming (next Wednesday to be exact!!) and assignments for my final are getting more and more each day...well, basically I'm super busy!!!

Anyway, I was bored today as everyone had gone back for the weekend and so here I am in the library blogging to you all out there...I edited some of my camwhoring pics just to pass my time...the words have no apparent meaning as they just came into my mind at the very moment I edited the pics...I'll be back soon, need to be more dedicated to my blog...hahaha...here's the pics, enjoy...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know exactly how busy life can get, specuially before finals. goodluck with that! =]

leonard leao said...

To nina,

Lol..thanks nina..wish u all the best too!!

Anonymous said...

enough of the emo-ing and stop being so damtic la.. i think u should find a girlfriend who is so in love with poetry just like u, lord leonard!!

leonard leao said...

To Dionne,

If it is that easy...sigh...I think I'll go emo now...

Anonymous said...

go ahead... emo all u want.. then we shall see that u have a new gf in the shortest time...